From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 21:27:57 -0400
Lou,

Clearly, each company has its priorities.  GW Micro has good support for
Office now, but it's taken them a long time to get there.  And so far I'm
not very impressed with their braille display support, although I hear it's
better in version 6.  who knows, they're getting involved in other products,
and they may start falling behind too.

Steve