From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 19:57:57 -0400
Hi Mr. Stevenson;

If it can be discussed on the radio, it can be discussed on this list.

We are all adults and we are perfectly capable of policing ourselves.

If you don't like what you hear on the radio you have a vfo and an off button.

If you don't like what you are reading then just don't read it and use your delete key.

We are all hear to help one another.

If you don't have anything to contribute to this discussion then, stay out of it.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389