From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 15:55:27 -0700
Hi Tom,

I think what happens when you convert between versions is that
certain features you put into a document may not be converted
correctly.  These are usually formatting situations, and if you're
not using anything that's new to 2007, you're probably going to be
okay.  Now, if you were into desktop publishing or something like
that, you might get into trouble.

But, for just everyday types of stuff you're probably going to be
just fine.

You know how ms warns you about every little thing including all
those things which will most likely never even happen in our
lifetime.  <smile>

Don