From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 15:13:52 -0400
Hi Robert;

Get an extra Lion battery from Batteries America and the charger because you can charge the after market battery as well as the Kenwood battery with the Batteries America charger.

With the charger from W&W Manufacturing, you are not able to charge the Kenwood battery with there charger.

You need to use the wall cube and go through the radio.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389