From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 08:13:49 -0600
These antennas do work very well.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Forst
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 6:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: off topic fm and am antanna help

Hi Ron,
I never used this antenna, but Palomar Engineers is still in business.
Here is a link to the loop antenna:

http://www.palomar-engineers.com/Loop_Antenna/loop_antenna.html

Maybe when your rich uncle dies you can buy one.    You can do a google
search on  some of the model numbers and find out some more info on
these loops.

Happy listening,
Steve KW3A