From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 22:45:08 -0400
Recently, we changed our Internet connection from LinkSys wireless to
Ethernet hard wiring.  Now EchoLink connects to receive the list of stations
connected to the system but will not retransmit my message from their test
server.  Meanwhile, the written directions someone from this user group sent
got ruined due to a cat's upset . . . well you don't need to know more other
than the directions are in the trash. I can't imagine how changing the
connection from wireless to wired could cause Echolink settings to fail.
Would someone respond off group?

Thanks.
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127