From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 18:33:20 -0400
Hi everyone, I also have a couple of questions with regard to Goldwave.  I
first want to say that I have used it all day today and was up until 4:00
in the morning playing with it!  Last night I tried to get rid of an echo
that I had added to a file, and I accidently got rid of presets, is there
any was of bringing them back to the effects menu?  Also, what is the
right way to get rid of an effect you add and then you decide you no
longer want it.