From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 17:17:29 -0400
Hi Phil an d the group.  I didn't know this until I checked on something a
few minutes ago, and that is did you know that when you rip a CD using
Media Player you can have it converted right there on the spot to .mp3?  I
went to try to do something else here so thawt youtube may work with
playing videos and I saw that option.  This may help with playing CDs on
my Olympus once I rip them to Media Player.
	With the newest version of Media Player how do you stop making it
the default player?  I've tried everything with youtube I can think of but
I still can't get videos and this has included upgrading the flash player
and everything and in reading the help section it said to maybe disable
Real or Windows Media Player as the defaults, and I can't find that any
place in the newest version of Windows Media Player.