From:
Pat Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 08:05:24 -0500
Hello, all.

This directory has been reasonably reliable. At least some 6m machines
are listed when I test it by sorting  by frequency. The graphical USA
map on the front page is followed by a state by state listing for
accessibility.

http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/

Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA
Manager, Courage Handiham System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422
763-520-0511
Toll-free donations: 1-866-426-3442
1-866-HANDIHAM

Visit Handi-Hams on the web at http://handiham.org for our online audio
news, information about our program, and much more. While you're there,
link to www.courage.org and learn how abilities and disabilities can
become possibilities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this
e-mail message.