From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:19:48 -0400
Hi Matt;

Comet makes the best after market antenna.

It's under comet but it has the manufacturer name of NCG.

It's the HT-224

All the after market antennas are really not much better because they are restricted by length however, I like this antenna because of its construction.

It appears to be all one piece.

I have one and it works as good as anything.

It also has an SMA connecter.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389