Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:48:09 -0400
Hi list,

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some repeater frequencies in Little Rock Arkansas.  I'm going to go down there in either may or june, and of course, I'm taking the trusty TMV71A with me.  I'll be down there for about six or seven months, and I'd like to have tome radio time while I'm there.

Also, if I remember right, someone told me that the public services are trunked down there.  What kind of scanner am I going to need to look into purchasing when I get down there to be able to listen in on those?  I have a regular scanner now, that doesn't trunk, but I figure that I can have that scanning the ham bands so it will continue to get some kind of use.

Thanks in advance and 73,
Chris, w8cjs