Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:07:30 -0700
7bit
From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
You did exactly what I did.  I'm not sure if silver lite is
installed.  Also, I've been listening to games since the start of
spring training.  Back around the first of March, I got a screen
when I logged on for the first time asking if I wanted to use silver
lite or original media player and believe I hit silver lite.
Anyway, it's been playing just fine ever since.

Sounds like the screen coming up now is the same one I got back in
early march, but the buttons with text are apparently replaced with
graphics which screen readers can't see.  I got this info from
someone who had a sighted person look at the screen and saw the
graphics.

Bad show on mlb's part.

Don