Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:13:21 -0800
I think some of the blind consumer groups have been doing somehting in that
direction.

For instance, the nfb has had it's accessible appliance showcase at
conventions the last few years.

But I fear such efforts might be too little too late as the digital and
touch screen onslaught continues.

Then of course we have the semi-accessible pdf files but I won't go there.

Don't know I used Acrobat Reader and gotten the message empty document.

There may be a way to decode these with Open Book or Kurzweil but at this
point I usually give up in disgust and delete them.

Have a good holiday.

I'm staying home fixing good things to eat and doing as little as possible.

Eric
KU3I