Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:01:36 -0600
7BIT
Tome, I forgot to tell you that if you do a wound choke it needs to be at the
top of the rg8 just below the ladder line.  I got a couple end caps for the pvc
I've used and it really helps to hold the cable.  Then you just need to tape it
so it doesn't come uncoiled.  Its important that it be a neat flat coil.

Tom

P.S. Just cut your pvc or whatever you use after you've got the length by making
the coil.  That way it makes a neat out-of-the-way package.  It also keeps rf
out of the shack.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html