Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:18:01 -0800
It is in the manual, I'll have to look when I get back to Vegas.  This
is not the same as sky command.  This is wireless remote, not the same
thing at all.  I think perhaps this is what is causing some confusion.
If you have the html manual that was put up on this list, wireless stuff
is in there.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr