Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:56:10 -0700
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Speaking of old radios, What about the r390a receivers?  I never did run
one with the solid State product detector mod but it did wonders on the
one I did use at a fellow ham's home.  I used mine as a shack warmer at
times as well.  I had a 3 foot cube rack cabinet I put the radio in
which I had put ball casters on and could move it with ease when needed.
The top had a hinged lid so I could slip the top chassis cover off if
needed and access the top of the radio.  This was rarely needed as this
thing was stable and rock steady.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386