Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:42:14 -0600
Scott,

You can find the 11 pin connectors on ebay.

Get into the amateur and cb radio section, and then narrow the search to
connectors.

I bought a brand new set of both the male and female connectors for about
$10.

They usually show up reading something like "11 pin connectors for heath and
Collins."

The HW32 is a voice rig only, so there  is no key connection for it.

You also need the Heath HP23 power supply, or an equivalent to make it play.

The HW32 or 32A is for 20 meters. They also made similar models for 40
meters and 80 meters. These were the Hw22 and HW12 respectively.

Just within this year, I acquired all 3 of these pieces. My HW12A works
fine, but the 22A and 32A need some work. They're on the "round to it" list
for a friend and I.