Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:25:47 -0500
Hi Jeff.

I really can't answer your question because I've never seen Goldwave, but a
lot of blind colleagues seem to think highly of it.

Audacity has some features that work extremely well.  For example, I find
their fade in and fade out to be one of the nicest that I've ever worked
with, and their Change Speed feature is one of the best I've
encountered.  It is just that the fine editing isn't there, at least in the
version that I am running.  I have not upgraded to version 1.3 as
yet.  Last I looked, it was still in beta test, although it's been a few
weeks since I checked the site.  For most things, it works well for what I
use it for, and the MP3 that someone posted the link to on this list a few
months ago was extremely helpful in pointing out some features of the
software that I hadn't been aware of.  My one misgiving about the software,
and I suppose it is common for open source software, is that it seems to be
poorly documented, and that is why that tutorial was so helpful.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]