Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:53:36 -0700
yep.
go to your volume control in system tray, hit enter, which will bring up the
context menu, go to recording devices, hit enter and it will take you to the
area where you can turn up your mike and adjust your microphone balance if
you have an enhanced sound card.
You might have to go into microphone properties from the recording devices
page, but if you look around with the tab key you can find what your lookig
for.
There is a blind vista users list on yahoo as well

will get you in that one.
similar to other operating systems, once you know the general methodology of
where things should be, then it is easier to locate things on your own, but
if you don't have a clue, like me at first, about where to even find things
or how to get to certain things, then it can be frustrating.
73
Colin, V A6BKX