Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:38:58 -0800
This list does seem to run on with a subject line that is totally unrelated to the contents of the message "thanks for the information" meant for a specific individual.

I know I will catch some grief for this next comment: "I have to agree with the gentlemen that wrote the message about subject lines" he is 100% right and some on this list seem to either be all knowing as they seem to write and write and write on every subject that goes by or have nothing better to do.

I too put up with the ---- in order to learn about things but I do have to question my own wisdom at times due to the volume of ---- that goes on here.  Guess we all have to wade through the ---- to find a few nuggets of good information.huh?

My message here is another example of that same thing! HI HI