Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:45:05 -0700
7bit
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Hi
     After consulting with a sighted person I found that number 14 on my
menu is marked as DIF. So, I believe this is the frequency shift. It may be
because my puxing is a 440 rig that the menus are different. I truly would
like to have the voice menus. I was told that one menu option is vox but I
doubt that will give me the talking menus. One other item I just learned
tonight is that my rig only has 19 menu options. I thought the 2 meter rigs
had about 22 menu options. Any ideas on how to find the voice menu option
are appreciated. What letter code should I tell a sighted person to look for
when I want to find the voice menu?
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark