Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:12:14 -0600
john:
I wouldn't take a million dollars to have to live with my folks again.
Just too many issues at stake to live comfortably and sanely for me...so i
have some understanding of what your going through I suppose.
It's good you got some issues worked out, but all I can say is, either save
for a place of your own, or find some way of getting a place of your
own....you will be so much happier that way even if you have to go hungry
for a little while as you get back on your feet.
It's not just about personal freedom or making your own rules and all that,
but about your own space and a sence of progress and independence as well.
And, in any rental situation, you'll certainly have more room for radio
equipment and so on then you do now hi hi.
73
Colin, V A6BKX