Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
matt / m and t enterprise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:48:43 -0500
not sure what the truth about moving is but i was always told that places
are going to laugh if you don't even make 3 times the amount of the rent,
like that rent should be 30 percent of your income or is that just a bunch
of crap that the system has fed us all these years?if it is, i couldnt
afford a dump