Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:56:03 -0600
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Actually we have quite a bit of activity here both links and otherwise.
Our nearest AFB is 45 miles away and we have not had problems as some
areas have yet.    The UHF sure works better in the downtown core with
the downtown repeater which is also linked to several of the wide area
ones.  The wide area machines are typically have an HAAT of 3 to 4
thousand feet.

As for the vagueness  of the documentation, I suspect this is a function
of language and poor technical writers.  I also am under the impression
this is cloned technology so wonder if the original radios might be
useful in creating something more complete?

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###