Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:51:49 -0400
    Bobby:

First of all, did you get the cheat sheet for the TMV7A I sent you, and was
it helpful?  You may have responded, but, since I'm traveling, my e-mail
sending and receiveing is not as organized as usual, so the fault may be
mine, not yours.

Also, as for the modulation problem, I have the opposite problem with two of
my TMV7A's;  i.e. too much modulation and overly-hot mic audio.

I think there's a way to adjust this, but it is rather tricky, and may
require sighted assistance.

I'll be standing by on the list to see what thoughts others have since I
have a similar kind of issue.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ