Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:42:19 -0500
Well tomorrow is the day.  My dad is coming over to help move the
vertical and also bringing a 20 meter dipole.  I'll be on the air
tomorrow night, at least I hope so.  I also am strongly considering the
ldg z100 tuner, maybe it will help some.  I am working on an alternate
place to put the vertical away from the fence and house.  To do this I
will probably have a run of about 100 to 150 feet of coax.  I'll
experiment and see what happens.   Sorry for being long winded but I
also read in the butternut manual and heard on this list too that a
piece of 75 ohm coax needed to be included for 20 meters.  Is there a
certain length and can I get a male and female connector to accomplish
this?  Also, can the piece of 75 ohm line be connected to the radio and
the 50 ohm be connected after that?

Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator