Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:41:42 -0400
You probably don't have it installed, to check though go to start menu, all
programs, accessories, communication, and it will be in there as fax. IF
it's not there, go to control panel, add/remove programs, if you have jaws
you'll need the jaws curser to find add/remove windows components, it's
usually on 2 or more lines, but find part of it, use the slash on the
numpad, for a left click and after a couple seconds the thing will come up
to add windows components, just hit spacebar on the fax one hit enter and it
will go. You'll need your windows XP CD for that though. It will want to get
files form that CD, unless your computer was built by some one who puts the
files from the CD on your C drive or somewhere on a hard drive on your
computer as some do.