Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:32:00 -0400
I ran it alone a couple years ago Howard.

Can't tell you how it would work with System Access or Window Eyes.  It worked
well with Jaws after I defined a frame to keep the refreshing clock and map area
quiet.  Of course, it pretty much will run without a screen reader if you
install the sounds.  You can set it to just announce the call field, or have it
annouce all fields.

When I ran it alone, I had a decent CW pile-up.  I had the standard exchange in
one CW memory, and qrz fd de k8sp fd in another memory.  When those were
running, I would reach over and log the info.

Steve, K8SP