Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:50:03 -0400
I have used that software for other things though not field day and never
CW, but likely you just set the band and mode and enter call and section.
Maybe frequency. I know it works well with jaws, I don't know much about
window eyes. If you get a big pile up you might want a logger but I have
done it with other contests with no problem. my club insists on using that
old CT program, 1 of these days I'll get them to change to n3fjp. If I
wasn't president, I'd run my own field day station, either at the house or
where ever I can but being president of the club I'll be with them. I'll be
on the air probably after midnight Saturday night, I'm going to the local
race track before then so won't be around then though I may make a contact
or 2 from home from 2 to 3 PM ET. I'd think you'll be alright though if you
learn the software fast. you can download it and practice a little before
hand.