Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 21:12:46 -0400
The adhesive they use on that stuff is usually crap.  They probably would
have dried out and dropped off anyway.  Once in a while, I find some tape
that actually has some decent adhesive, but most of the time, whether it
produces heat or not, it's good for about 3 to 6 months.

73, de Lou K2LKK (still trying to think of a good solution)

At 08:36 AM 5/25/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>A while ago we were discussing ways of keeping wallworts straight.  At the
>time I thought, just use dimo tape, and put labels on each supply.  Well I
>spent about an hour and a half putting labels on at least seven of the
>little buggers.  Now I find that the heat generated inside the supplies, has
>loosened the adhesive, and my labels are somewhere around here on the floor.
>Anybody got a better idea?  Let's see,
>supplies for the Icom at-90, Braille note, gps rx, computer cable modem,
>phone line modem, cable amplifier, computer speakers, tape backup drive,
>scanner, printer, aph recorder, cell phone, tw1 talking watt meter,
>amplified FM antenna, portable CD player, not to mention the drawer full of
>wallworts, that have no obvious use at the present time.  I'd also like to
>mark the big supplies with the accompanying radio, and recommended amperage
>of fuses.
>

>--
>12:32 PM

Louis Kim Kline