Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 18:18:25 -0700
What do you mean the antenna can't be de sensed.  De sensing doesn't
really have anything to do with the antenna unless you're playing with
spacing and so forth.  If you're using a duplexer, the antenna has no
effect unless it is not a good match.  I've built and maintained manya
repeaters over the years and have tuned up many duplexers, both band and
reject and band pass as well as notch.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr