Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 14:29:40 -0600
From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
What list Phil?

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Scovell
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Off Topic - XP setting?

I own a list on this same network, that is, icors.org and one lady using
XP is having a problem.  Every time she replies to someone on the list,
her message goes to that person and not back to the icors listserv to be
distributed to the list members.  I got on the owners list for icors and
explained this situation and one guy gave me a helpful tip he thought
would work by changing the command structure header information for my
list.  I made that change, which was designed to force all email
programs to reply only to the list address regardless of any other
settings, but that didn't work.  I am not using XP but an XP user told
me that in Outlook Express, which this lady is using, control r replies
to the sender of the message but shift control r replies to the list
address.  She has tried both ways and since I also changed the list
header commands.  When her messages come through the list and anyone
hits control r to reply, it goes directly to her.  She is the only
subscriber having this problem and it apparently is something in O E
that needs to be changed.  Would anybody happen to know what that is?

Phil.

K0NX
The Zenith Tube Website
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org