Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 16:25:32 -0400
first, control R goes to lists, that's all I ever use. When people reply to
her, if it's going to her direct, she must have put her email address in the
reply to: field. If she goes to tools, accounts, selects her account and
then goes to properties, right on the first tab you're at by default, take
her address out of the reply address field, that should do it.