Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:16:53 -0500
    Steve:

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but how exactly do you "enable automatic
updates"?  I'm running XP here on both the PC and the laptop, and wonder if
this would be the easiest fix for the upcoming time-change problem.

I usually don't run automatic Windows updates, because I have heard some
horror stories about certain updates or update features causing all kinds of
unanticipated problems, but may just take the risk in this case.

The only thing I make sure to keep updated automatically is my Norton
anti-virus software.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ