ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:16:29 -0600
Virgie,

Yeah it sure does. It isn't necessarily a popular topic with folks, but
there is no denying God's design, I think he knows too many cooks spoil the
meal as well warriors without a chief might scatter and lose focus. Many
times leaders that don't  lead, lends a follower to think they need to jump
in, but that doesn't work. Conversely there are  followers that don't
follow, and leave a leader leading no one, and thus reducing it to  two or
more followers running in separate directions with no leader. Peace and
sense of stability comes when folks take their places , even if things are
rough and seem tough, it really is the best and there are learning curves
in both areas that require grace. You'd think my words would lend
themselves to think they speak from experience or something  huh. They do,
and I have, and believe me, it is much better this way :).

Brad