ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:30:33 -0600
Sure Lyn,

But I did email you that same weekend and explained we were remodeling our
house, had company coming, and there just wasn't any available time to call.
In fact, I had to cancel several other appointments of prayer sessions that
same weekend.  So, in short, now you know Phil isn't perfect.  Jesus told me
he was, however, so you are still safe with Him.  I did pray for you and
Triston all that weekend, every time you guys came to mind, so even though I
didn't call you, I was praying, for whatever that is worth.  I'll set you to
no mail, and Triston as well, as you requested.

Phil.