ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 05:41:42 -0400
As I sit here and reflect on this day I can only pray that like he has for
the past 3 years, God will get my mother through it.  Today, four years ago,
my father was killed in a motor cycle accident.  I was 3 thousand miles away
and had to be flown home.  I hate this day... the memories are still fresh,
but i can only pray that my father God will sustain me through like he has
in the past.  None of the regret or guilt, or anger is there because Praise
God, I've been healed from that... but the day is still fresh  I'm not
asking you to pray for me today, but pray for my mom.  She needs it more.
She thinks she has Christ... has hope... but she doesn't.  I do.

God is good, and He deserves all glory, honor and praise!  I know that i
will see my father again because... I know it sounds strange, but i had a
dream and just like my Child's name, sex, and birth date, i know my father's
in heaven right now.  Sure the devel trys to come take that away... but you
know what?  He can't, so ha!  *smile*

I love you all and appologize i don't contribute more... but know i pray for
you all daily.

In Christ.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please:
check out my blog!
http://claudastar.blogspot.com