ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant E. Metcalf
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:11:09 -0700
Kathy and Rhonda,

Your remarks are interesting and you both might enjoy a booklet posted on
the Christian Bookshare page of the Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind website
at http://bartimaeus.us/. However, since it is copyrighted you'll need a
username and password.

The book is "The Christian's Thought Life". It is the first in a series of
six booklets which are most interesting to read and study. Check out the
page and if you're interested send along a new member application.

Listening for His shout,

Grant Metcalf

Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
P.O. Box 572
South San Francisco, CA 94083-0572
Phone:  650-589-6890
email:  [log in to unmask]
Visit our website at:  http://bartimaeus.us/

Date:    Wed, 5 Sep 2007 06:40:52 -0600
From:    Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Breath Of Prayer!

Oh Reeva, I like this one!

Sharon

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:02:39 -0400
From:    Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: plant what you want to harvest

------=_NextPart_000_018A_01C7EFBD.0A2C20B0

  People harvest only what they plant  Galatians 6:7 Think for a moment of
your heart as a greenhouse.....And your heart, like a greenhouse, has to be
managed.  Consider for a moment your thoughts as seed.  Some thoughts become
flowers.  Others become weeds.....Ever wonder why some people have the
Teflon capacity to resist negativism and remain patient, optimistic, and
forgiving?  Could it be that they have diligently sown seeds of goodness and
are enjoying the harvest?

Checked by AVG.
10:36 PM

------=_NextPart_000_018A_01C7EFBD.0A2C20B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1250">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>plant what you want to harvest</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P DIR=3DLTR><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&nbsp; People harvest only what they plant&nbsp; =
Galatians 6:7 Think for a moment of your heart as a greenhouse.....And =
your heart, like a greenhouse, has to be managed.&nbsp; Consider for a =
moment your thoughts as seed.&nbsp; Some thoughts become flowers.&nbsp; =
Others become weeds.....Ever wonder why some people have the Teflon =
capacity to resist negativism and remain patient, optimistic, and =
forgiving?&nbsp; Could it be that they have diligently sown seeds of =
goodness and are enjoying the harvest?</FONT></SPAN></P>

<P DIR=3DLTR><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></P>

<P DIR=3DLTR><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"></SPAN><SPAN =
LANG=3D"en-us"></SPAN></P>
<BR>

<P><SPAN LANG=3D"en-us"><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">No virus =
found in this outgoing message.<BR>
Checked by AVG.<BR>
10:36 PM<BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;</SPAN>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

Date:    Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:56:14 -0400
From:    Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: plant what you want to harvest

--=====================_25956578==.ALT

Hi Rhonda,
Maybe, but I think that some of it is personality also.  My husband
is like this.  Situations and circumstances just roll off his
back.  I tend to absorb them and have a harder time getting on top
again.  His personality is just that way and it believe that it is
that more than just his thoughts.  Does that make sense?
Kathy

ioa,At 01:02 PM 9/5/2007, you wrote:

>   People harvest only what they plant  Galatians 6:7 Think for a
> moment of your heart as a greenhouse.....And your heart, like a
> greenhouse, has to be managed.  Consider for a moment your thoughts
> as seed.  Some thoughts become flowers.  Others become
> weeds.....Ever wonder why some people have the Teflon capacity to
> resist negativism and remain patient, optimistic, and
> forgiving?  Could it be that they have diligently sown seeds of
> goodness and are enjoying the harvest?

>Checked by AVG.
>9/4/2007 10:36 PM

--=====================_25956578==.ALT

Hi Rhonda,<br>
Maybe, but I think that some of it is personality also.&nbsp; My husband
is like this.&nbsp; Situations and circumstances just roll off his
back.&nbsp; I tend to absorb them and have a harder time getting on top
again.&nbsp; His personality is just that way and it believe that it is
that more than just his thoughts.&nbsp; Does that make sense?<br>
Kathy<br><br>
ioa,At 01:02 PM 9/5/2007, you wrote:<br><br>
harvest only what they plant&nbsp; Galatians 6:7 Think for a moment of
your heart as a greenhouse.....And your heart, like a greenhouse, has to
be managed.&nbsp; Consider for a moment your thoughts as seed.&nbsp; Some
thoughts become flowers.&nbsp; Others become weeds.....Ever wonder why
some people have the Teflon capacity to resist negativism and remain
patient, optimistic, and forgiving?&nbsp; Could it be that they have
diligently sown seeds of goodness and are enjoying the harvest?<br>
outgoing message.<br>
Checked by AVG.<br>
10:36 PM<br>

--=====================_25956578==.ALT--

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:26:44 -0500
From:    Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Butterfly Whispers

Butterfly Whispers

Pretty Monarch butterfly in the sunny sky
Zig zagging to and fro as you fly
Where will the breeze carry you this day?
To a flower laden land so far away?

You've brightened my day in your passing
With colors of black and orange quite dashing!
God's handiwork is evident in your design
Just as it is present in all of mankind.

Let me take notice of God's artistry
Found in all nature it's no mystery
God made the Monarch for you and me
To whisper "I love you" unconditionally!

Thank you, Lord for showing us how much you care
Through the delicate butterflies that float through the air
We'll float away like that butterfly someday
And spend eternity with You in our Home far away!

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:14:33 -0700
From:    JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Sandy

Happy belated birthday, Sandy!   Glad to hear it was a good one.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at