ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:47:37 -0400
mary.

i'm just catching up... am verry behind, but i pray you are doing well!

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please:
check out my blog!
http://claudastar.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Reeva Parry
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Very Small, But Very Big Prayer Request

Hi y'all,

I don't know when this occurred, but Mari's little canary, named
Baby, died either yesterday or today. I've been just letting her talk
about him, how beautifully he sang, how much he enjoyed music, and
how much he enjoyed Mari's ham radio receiver. Everybody who came
into contact with him, either on the air or in person, loved the
stuffin' out of him. He would trill and sing! Oh, what a beautiful
voice he did have!

Those of you who can, please take a few minutes and pray for Mari
right now cuz she needs prayer so badly over this.

Thank you and Bless You All,

Reeva Parry