ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:03:48 -0400
The books actually engage the children in reading hard copy books which is
good.  Functional illiteracy is rampant these days and anything which will
promote literacy is a good thing.  I think those as I who have never read
the books really shouldn't comment on their value.  As they are children's
books I have not read them.  I don't understand how they could be worse than
some of the other sorts of literature, or motion pictures read and watched
these days.