ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:37:15 -0500
Hello Family:

I got news this morning on Morrie Campbell. Tuesday, he had five
bypasses. He was doing OK, but last night he had a stroke. The
doctors are doing tests right now, but as of now, he doesn't know who
anybody is, including himself. Please pray for him, as Mari and I are
doing. Also, please pray for his wife and children, that they may
come to know Jesus. Pray for strength for them to get through this
ordeal of trials for all of them. His son Jon lives in my apartment
buulding, and he's a wreck right now.

Thanks all for praying, please?

We know this is not God's Will!!

WITH LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,