ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:11:51 -0700
Hi Virgie,

That's what phones, and radios, and putters, and lastly, but most
important, THE WORD.

I have a new way to put myself to sleep.  I switch my scanner on to
NOAA weather and it puts me to sleep immediately because it repeats
over and over and over and over and
...  hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

love,

purple Mari