ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:46:56 -0400
Yeah.  I have been talking about that with Triston.  We were saying
yesterday as we were cooking our dinner for the 4th of July that no one does
anything anymore.  We didn't smell one grill, but of course we live in a
mostly Spanish neighborhood, and even though they are here, they won't learn
the language, and they won't adhear to our American customs.