From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:12:45 -0500
Hi;
I plan to run about 500 watts with a tuner.  Should this give me a capacitor
problem?

I suspected the party at gap that I was talking with was simplifying things
a bit.  My project is to find some local folks willing to help install.  I
was trying to get some idea if I could manage with the clueless but willing
or if I need to hold out for real talent which is much harder to find.
It would be more encouraging if when you spoke to manufacturers they gave
you the real story.  I was told that the antenna was totally pre-tuned just
put it together per the predrilled holes and away you go.  I knew that
sounded far to good to be true.
Richard