From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:22:30 -0500
I ordered the z100 ldg antenna tuner.  It may be here as early as
tomorrow.  I also ordered a 50 foot length of rg8x for the vertical.  I
might try to get that up before the weekend.  I plan on stabbing it
right into the yard off to the side where noone goes.  I'll let you all
know how it works.  I would also like to recommend memphisamateur.com
for radio equipment.  Their prices are reasonable and they are very
helpful and friendly too.

Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator