From:
chipo chika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:32:59 -0700
Thanks all for your contributions. Our Ac source is rated at 220V. The
power pack heated up when the laptop was on. I will try to find a power
pack with a higher amperage rating - the  voltage input is standard 19V.
Would it be a wise to become a little bit ambitious and try to replace
the output semiconductor devices say with ones with a higher power
rating assuming they are only defective components?

Thanks.

--
  chipo chika

--