BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:26:21 -0400
Leland,

Excellent day here on Lung Island.
Though it wld probly be better appreciated if the neighbor Mexicans had
not done an all nighter party in their back yard. They sure laugh a hell
of a lot.
Wish they wld invite me over.
I'm not so much worried about unidentified flying objects as much as the
inebriation of the little lizard guys.
As to that Spastic Beach is famous for Brookhaven Labs having shot one
down w/ a proton cannon... goes along w/ the Montauk Project.
Lots of protons spread all over the place.
The big question is if Ossama running around in his cave gets visits
from ET nor not. Let them eat raisins.

][<