From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:43:03 -0500
Does Hadley still offer the ham radio course?  I'm just curious.  I am
using the handiham lectures and so far, I have passed my tech with 0
wrong and my general with 4 wrong.  I am now studying for my extra and I
hope to be done with that by the end of the year.  I feel like I know
Mr. Pat and all of the people at handiham as well as I know some of my
family.  The relaxed style and willingness to help is something you just
don't find today.  Handiham is there when you need them.  I have asked
questions about all aspects of amateur radio and no problem is to big or
to small for them.  Between them and the help I get from this list, I
know I will pass with no problems.  I guess what I am trying to say is
that handiham and blind-hams are the greatest.