From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:25:23 -0400
It sounds like that's based off most of the idea of the TM271A, in which
case, it should take almost anything you can throw at it. I just don't know
anyone who's pushed one hard for a real long time yet of that radio either.
If they're as similar as I think, very likely, it will take it to a point.
Better than many.