From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:03:23 -0400
Hi.

I never particularly wanted to open my computer up to all of the possible
stuff that could ride in with my favorite songs.  I wouldn't have to cart
the computer in for work very many times before it would just be cheaper to
buy the music the legal way.  And, I don't need anyone knocking on my
door.  It's just not worth it.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 11:19 AM 7/12/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>no but bearshare is